Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shopping in Singapore

From: "Abdul Wahap"
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:51:22 +1100
Local: Thurs, Jan 14 2010 2:51 pm
Subject: Re: Shopping in Singapore

Mr Bodoh will be easy meat for the vultures.

"The Cynic" wrote in message

On Jan 14, 11:32 am, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"

wrote:
> What is there to shop in Singapore compared to Malaysia?
> I shall be at Singapore on 22 January.

> Any advice on what to shop and where?

> I need SD memory cards class 6, 16Gbyte badly. I can't find it at Kota
> Kinabalu at all.
> What we get are only class 4.
> However I notice that based on web price lists, there does not seem to
> be such memory card for sale in Singapore as well.

> The other item, is a netbook. The cheapest and best is the Asus at
> RM1200 in KK. However it comes with 1Gbyte DRAM.
> the one with 2Gbyte costs RM1500 but with win7. If KL were cheaper by
> RM200, it is worth buying it there.

> If Singapore can match KL's price, then I should buy it in Singapore.
> I just want to display lecture notes using LCD projectors. Some
> notebooks, like my son's acer, does not seem to work. I am afraid that
> it will not work as well with some netbooks.

I strongly advise you visit Challenger store at Funan Digital Life
Mall. You can get quality products at reasonable prices. It is about a
5 minute walk from City Hall MRT Station. You can also shop at Sim Lim
Square but beware of buayas and sweet-talking conmen who bare their
fangs once money changes hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment