Saturday, April 10, 2010

Busty Christy Yow quits role as Rose Chan


Malaysian actress Christy Yow has quit her role as the legendary striptease queen Rose Chan in Mei Gui Xiang (The Charming Rose).

She is doing this for her fiance, a 29-year-old Taiwanese she plans to marry soon.

Yow told Singapore's Lianhe Zaobao that she nodded her head when he proposed to her during her trip to visit him in Taiwan last Christmas.

"I have quit my role as Rose Chan. It is quite a pity to let go of that chance because most people have come to know me through this role.

"But I am not quitting my career, I am just putting it aside for time being to be with my fiance," she said, adding that her fiance is currently managing his family's Chinese tea business in China.

She said to respect her fiance, she would not appear too sexy on screen.

Yow said she met him when she attended an acting workshop in Taiwan a year ago and the couple started dating a week later.

"Before this, I wanted to be a career woman and did not want to get married. But now, I found that I can still go for my dream even after marriage.

"He supports me and takes care of me well," she said.

She, however, did not reveal her wedding date.

Yow, a 24-year-old model from Ipoh, is well known for her pair of 36C breasts and has even been nicknamed Malaysian Giant Breasts.

She became popular in Singapore after posing sexily for a male magazine there.

She was then given opportunities to be the spokeperson for several fashion brands and to act in movies including Auntie Lucy Slam Dunk and Love Cuts.

She became the centre of attention after accepting the offer to appear nude in Mei Gui Xiang, which was scheduled to start shooting this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment